1.16.2013

Fuck it...we lose again


If you try your best and fail...what does that mean? If you're not dead...then you can get out there and try again. If there isn't anyone listening to you...why do you keep talking? It's maddening. Mind boggling...the silence...the loneliness...the rage at what is in comparison with what could be. The dream of liberty is dead. The desire for happiness is gone...swallowed whole by capitalism and its evil twin... consumerism. My fellow man only wants products. Because they are told to want products...because it is easy for them to accept the products...because it requires nothing from you. We are dead inside...it's true. We are zombies...hence the cinematic obsessions over the last 30 years. We cannot even think of a better way to live...so we sit and wait.  We try very hard not to see the ugliness...but it is unavoidable. The drug addict. The nymphomaniac. The obese tired meandering loner. The doctor who can't change his/her oil in their $50k automobile...and won't. The freedom that we all were told was ours has been taken from us. We never had a choice. I've done my best and it's still failure for me. I despise myself now...and my situation is worsening. My woman can't stand me half the time. The other half...I'm a hero. I'm a loner with no prospects...a degenerate who hates authority because it burns my eyes and hurts my skull to think that I should submit. My soul screams in defiance...but there is no one listening. We are living in the land of the dead. People should never have allowed things to get this bad...but here we are. They're talking about revolt now...
They're talking about causing a whole lot of trouble...
I've been in revolt for almost 8 years. Alone in it. No one can show us the way to freedom. We have to find it on our own. We are very near a time of drastic change...