5.09.2014

SCREAMING INTO THE MAELSTROM

Chaos has overwhelmed the human race. Our spirit is dead. Our minds erased. Our very presence is unnecessary.  Each of us is responsible and all of us doomed to a fate of hunger and despair.  We have intellectualized and pontificated and researched and studied. We have lived and died and failed. We have nothing more to live for and we cannot see the future. Our deaths will be meaningless as were our lives. Our children will be ignorant of our pain. Our struggle will be buried beneath STARBUCKS receipts. We have no hope and all optimism is a demented delusion.  Our only way to cope is escape...but there is no where to run. The mealy mouthed masses are ever expanding into the countryside...dining at CHILI'S on thursdays...
I am a dead man.
You are a fool.
Watch as the great circus unfolds before us all.
The blind IDIOT GOD DANCING over us. CRUSHING. LAYING WASTE.
Each little dishonest act adds to the amalgamation of disease and flatulent speech that comprises human interaction.
This century will last forever...
Hatred is not strong enough a word for how I feel.
I want to rip it out and set it on fire...the circus.
The disease of rape and murder that plagues the human race forever.
We shall never be rid of the curse.
THERE CAN BE NO BLAME.
THERE IS ONLY DEATH TO ESCAPE TO.
WHAT GOOD IS MONEY IF YOU HAVE NO HEAD?

Seven years ive watched the world from my new and unpleasant point of view...

I hate your ignorance with an impunity you cannot imagine...
Your lack of compassion and the insistence that other should be above...and others below..
as if you could maintain control forever...and no one will ever stand up and challenge that which is openly corrupt and foul...
You are all doomed.
Your fate is sealed.
And the rest of us are forced to watch you flail in the wind...your promises leaking out of your dead slack asshole.
Fuck You.
Dead motherfucker better stay dead.

I hate you.

I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.

I'll be waiting in the land of the dead to find you and kill you again.


You'll never escape me.


I won't be corrupted.


I can't escape.


Come and meet your demise whenever you wish.


The only thing I promise is that it will be quick.

Because the sight of you breathing makes me sick.