11.11.2013

LEAN MEAN AND CLEAN

I AINT AFRAID TO SHOW MY FACE ANYMORE
-non anon-
To Clarify my stance against the #millionmaskmarch  
I am not against anon
I am not with them either.
I hold no affiliation with any group except for mine
TYRANTLERS which includes me as the solitary member.
I approve of ANON's stated philosophy, but not their methods.
I believe a louder, bolder, aggressive approach is in order.
Civil disobedience is the only route and protests are sanctioned events...
one is tacitly approving the authority by obeying silly parade ordinances.
violence is not advisable, but how does one propose to enforce a zero tolerance 
policy on violence? and the police are trigger happy these days!
Quitting Your JOBS!
Boycotting the Currency!
Boycotting Specific Corporations!
Refusing to PAY taxes!
Refusing to join the military/police!
Reorganizing Community Resources:
ie water, nutritous food, basic shelter, etc.
(away from profit oriented business)
Never Submitting to any Search and Seizure.
Armed and ready at all times to defend one's self
one's family and one's home.
Property is a fleeting thing. You may die defending some stone or paper but not me...
Fly a fucking flag and be FREE GOD DAMMIT!
If you know what i'm talking about...THEN LET ME KNOW!
feels like i'm talking to myself all the god damn time.
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 200lbs
Ethnicity: European Mix
Political Affiliation: None
Philosophy: Anarchy Atheism Asceticism