11.05.2013

INFORMATION {N4M8N}

I've been a pirate of information since 1999.
I haven't bought an album since 2000.
I've never paid for software.
I voted once in my life and regret it to this day.

Feel free to steal everything on this blog and use it however you want...just don't be acting like you wrote it, unless you're trying to get laid...
in that case tell the bitch you wrote it. I don't care.


INFORMATION SHOULD BE FREE!
But Alas...
digital information has been made a commodity.
they try to charge you for data.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY...
for movies, music, pictures and software even storage space.  You already pay for access...now you are supposed to pay even more.
YEA we all remember NAPSTER.
it was the dawn of a new era...that was quickly shut down by the morons in charge of the music industry.
with plenty of help from govt lawyers.
blah blah blah.
you already know what i'm gonna say.
F  T  S
fuck that shit
At some point...reason should triumph over stupidity and greed, but somehow they just keep winning.
the big media companies should be broken up and re organized on a local level.
the telecom companies should get the NSA's fist out of their asses and start acting like they give a fuck about freedom...
oh and my dear sweet retards in the intelligence community....
GO fucking FUCK YOURSELVES.
I aint got nothin for you but a texas tooth pick.
INFORMATION FREE TO ALL
NO MORE SECRETS
DEATH TO TYRANNY