6.09.2014

CITIZEN CAMP

Why I would rather live in a concentration camp. By KREET-N
Unsafe neighborhoods. Crime. Sexually transmitted disease. Terrorists! Mowing your own lawn. Pesky Civil Liberties making things complicated....I seek a simpler way of life...one where i don't have to worry about where my next meal is coming from or where my children will go to school. LETS ALL GO TO CAMP!
Where the police are always brutal and you have your own uniform to wear....you'll fit right in! I just don't like having all this freedom. It's annoying to see police constantly handicapped in their jobs by individual rights...lets just get rid of it all and do what we know is the right thing to do. Round all the poor people (like me) up and put em in a camp...one with jobs for everyone and real rules to govern peoples behavior....we won't have to worry anymore!