11.16.2013

FORGOTTEN AND IGNORED


We are supposed to be boycotting mainstream media today?
thx Abby Martin!
---
I'm so glad I've been publishing -in obscurity- on the internet for almost 15 fucking years.
Half my life, and not one shred of notice from the population until I joined Google+.
You have to put in the time to get people in your circles, but after a while people are actually talking to you...which is amazingly refreshing after using facebook, which as you all know is exactly like a highschool yearbook with ads. booooooring.
***
I loathe this society.
much like the late hunter s did.
i don't compare myself with him in any other way as i have never held a job writing or even been paid to publish as much as a short story...which i did:
out of the gutter #6 {the sexploitation issue}
SERIOUSLY...I'M IN THERE!
it was 937 word piece of flash fiction about a raunchy encounter turned violent robbery.
it is the only piece of literature i have ever received a compliment on by a publisher...but they were broke anyway..it was 2009. what should i expect?
So here we are nearing the end of another ridiculous year in America.
I'm way past fed up.
I'm going to bed pissed...I wake up even more pissed.
I read the internet and send emails all day.
nothing is returned.
no responses from actual companies...
why would they hire me when they can hire someone less opinionated and ornery for next to nothing...
I actually have expectations on how I would like to be treated as a human being.
fuck it. it's hopeless.
I know what to expect now...
To be Forgotten. Ignored.
lost in cyber LIMBO.
BROKE.
BROKEN.
ANGRY EVERY DAY.
NO OUTLET BUT ART.
WRITING WHAT NO ONE READS.
FUCKING HELL.
THE GOD DAMN EARTH IS SPINNING TOO FAST.