4.20.2013

As we Decsend into madness

Those of you who looked into the void will find this to be a comfort. For you are not the only one.
I STAND ALONE.
I WILL REFUSE TO IDENTIFY MYSELF TO ANY "AUTHORITY".
I AM A FREE PERSON
BORN IN TEXAS
THE LAST CHANCE WE HAVE FOR FREEDOM IS HERE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
THE HERD IS MOVING AGAIN...THIS TIME EVEN FURTHER TOWARDS THE TOTALITARIANISM WE ALL LEARNED ABOUT IN SCHOOL. I CANNOT ABIDE THIS ANY MORE THAN I COULD WATCH MY OWN CHILD SUFFER...BUT WE ARE HELPLESS...USELESS...WASTED.
THERE IS NO PROTECTING OURSELVES FROM HARM.
IF HARM APPEARS...WE SHALL BE AFFECTED.
NO
ONE
IS
SAFE
EVER.
{n o i s e}
 How do we intend to proceed into this century?
Will we continuously be told lies by makeup caked faces of aged fools?

I am sick to death of all of it.
I have heard enough out of these people.
they seem to be immune to the struggle to make ends meet.
We serve them food.
We eat their shit.
We want them to take a liking to one of us and give us a new life...
this will never happen and we all know it.
Nothing is going to save us from our fate
we will work until we are all dead.
We will labor incessantly at jobs that have no meaning or relationship with the natural order of the things in the universe.
people on earth are all in bondage already.
we are all one hundred percent ruled by the system.
it is coming time to make a decision about your level of participation.
we have discussed the arbitrary insertion point.
do not be confused by the modern world.
they are all clowns.
we are all clowns.
you are a clown.
I am a man that will someday be dead.
I do not trust any of you.
be very careful what you say to me.